This memorial website was created in the memory of Kayden Shawn Branham he entered into this world on Sept,15,2007 and entered into heavens garden on May,30,2009 He will be sadly missed forever loved but never will he be forgotten ......
Please read the following to know Kaydens story..
A toddler who died after drinking a drain cleaner used in making methamphetamine swallowed the corrosive liquid from a coffee cup left sitting on a table at his teenage parents' trailer, authorities said Monday.
The parents rushed the 22-month-old boy, Kayden Bran ham, to the Wayne County hospital Saturday night, but he was pronounced dead about an hour after ingesting the cleaner, which contains sulfuric acid, authorities said.
"I don't think there's a word that describes how horrible a death that child experienced," state police Detective said.